DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 no connect to M2P

I down loaded the GO4 app off the moverio market the app is up and running my controller and drone are connected. When I connect the USB I don't get any response. I have started over back to factory default, downloaded app again and still no response. Does any one have any tips?

I have the same problem
Did you resolve yours?

I have the same problem
Did you resolve yours?
I know I am posting this suggestion again in the same thread however it is so deceptively simple and significantly fatal to operation it is worth checking- if you don’t unplug the USB cable from the side of the controller (even with the other end not connected to anything) the USB port on the bottom doesn’t work.

I know I am posting this suggestion again in the same thread however it is so deceptively simple and significantly fatal to operation it is worth checking- if you don’t unplug the USB cable from the side of the controller (even with the other end not connected to anything) the USB port on the bottom doesn’t work.

Done this still wontvwork

Possibly got an answer to why these Moverio are hit and miss with connection to Mavic pro.
Is your RC
RC1B or RC1A
It’s on the back of your controller
It may be that the A’s work ok but the B’s don’t which is what I got
Could you guys do a check and confirm these findings please

The connection can be problematic like all computer based mass produced things. I have found that the Moverios will work in all sorts of link ups i.e. side usb in or out, firing up the Drone first or last, all work sometimes and sometimes not. I now work only with the GO4 app the Moverio one all though working fine does not provide enough of a difference IMO. Last time I flew the Moverio glasses shut down unexpectedly. A minor panic set in but I just pressed the home button on the controller and the Mavic returned perfectly with the camera still recording.

Possibly got an answer to why these Moverio are hit and miss with connection to Mavic pro.
Is your RC
RC1B or RC1A
It’s on the back of your controller
It may be that the A’s work ok but the B’s don’t which is what I got
Could you guys do a check and confirm these findings please

I've got the RC1A and it works properly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa