DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300 no connect to M2P

drone cowboy

Reactions
I down loaded the GO4 app off the moverio market the app is up and running my controller and drone are connected. When I connect the USB I don't get any response. I have started over back to factory default, downloaded app again and still no response. Does any one have any tips?

What DJI controller are you using?
The controller that come with my drone. I bought my drone and glasses through best buy I took my glasses back they sent me a new pair after they couldn't make it connect. Got new glasses in the mail went though the set up process again and still can't make it connect. Any and all help would be great thanks

Did you try a different USB cable?
Yes best buy empolyes couldn't make it connect as well so they sent me a all new bt-300 went though the set up process again and still can't make it connect. The usb cord will connect with my phone and controller. There must be something I am not doing.

PLEASE any help would be great thanks

Try plugging and unplugging the usb cord while running the go4 app. Make sure you have both Drone and controller powered on. When you are plugging in the cord, is their a pop up that asks you which program you would like to use as default. (Should have a list of a few to choose from i.e. go4, dji pilot, S.O.A.R, etc.) Also, what version of go4 are you running on the Moverios?

This won’t be a problem with the Moverio’s and it’s probably not the USB cable either.

You need to make sure the micro USB on the side of the DJI controller is not connected when you are connecting to the USB on the bottom.

Try plugging and unplugging the usb cord while running the go4 app. Make sure you have both Drone and controller powered on. When you are plugging in the cord, is their a pop up that asks you which program you would like to use as default. (Should have a list of a few to choose from i.e. go4, dji pilot, S.O.A.R, etc.) Also, what version of go4 are you running on the Moverios?
The go4 version is 4.3.14. I can not get the pop up to come on the screen I thought maybe it was my controller but I was able to use my phone and the usb cord the came with the moverio and it all come up fine on my phone. What is “waiting for debugger to attach”

This won’t be a problem with the Moverio’s and it’s probably not the USB cable either.

You need to make sure the micro USB on the side of the DJI controller is not connected when you are connecting to the USB on the bottom.
I am only using the bottom usb cord I know I doing some thing wrong but I can’t figure it out gone back though all the steps and I get stopped at step 3 on linking aircraft. The version I am running is 4.3.14 could that be my problem

I am only using the bottom usb cord I know I doing some thing wrong but I can’t figure it out gone back though all the steps and I get stopped at step 3 on linking aircraft. The version I am running is 4.3.14 could that be my problem
And you have no cable connected to the mini USB connector? It needs to be open- even having the cable inserted with nothing connected will cause problems.

All cables removed except for the usb on the bottom
Well then you have to have a good look at the USB cable. Try using another device with DJI GO and see if it connects.

The chance of two seperate BT-300 being faulty is probably close to none. You have another problem.

My BT-300’s have connected first time every time without one issue. I am using a side loaded DJI GO however, not the latest from the Moverio Store.

That was what I was wondering if I need to side load the go4 app which version are you running?? Using the usb cord that came with the moverio and my controller it work with my phone "S7"

Based on others in our FB group whom reported the same, it would seem that there may be an issue with your controller, even though it works with your phone or tablet. Would you happen to know someone with a Dji drone you can test your Moverios on? I have heard of 2 instances of the DJI controller being the issue.

Last edited:
Based on others in our FB group whom reported the same, it would seem that there may be an issue with your controller, even though it works with your phone or tablet. Would you happen to know someone with a Dji drone you can test your Moverios on? I have heard of 2 instances of the DJI controller being the issue.
Sounds good I’ll check around and see if I can find someone. There’s nothing in the setting that needs to be turn on??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne