DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used - Asus ROG 5 Availability, for Epson BT-40

TVQ

Reactions
If anybody is interested, I may know of a couple used Asus ROG 5, Global Version cellphones available. These are unique as they have 2 USB-C Ports and allow both the Epson BT-40 and the DJI Googles to be connected to the ROG 5 at the same time for near zero latency.

Let me know and I will connect you with the selling party.

Regards, TVQ

hopefully I saw your comment on BT-40S before buying it
which ref of rog 5 is good to buy
ZS673 ?

Thanks

ref? not sure what this -refers to.

I am using the Asus ROG 5. it's the GLOBAL version, not the TENCENT version. It has two USB-C Ports that when configured correctly will work with the both the Epson BT-40 Glasses and the DJI Goggles. The DJI Goggles need to be connected to the Bottom USB-C port and the Epson Glasses need to be connected to the Side USB-C Port. And the Asus ROG 5 needs to be running the DJI Fly app for this configuration to work correctly.

The Android Controller that comes with the BT-40'S' version of the Epson Glasses also has a two USB-C ports, but the 'Side' mounted USB-C port is a Version 2 port and as far as I can tell, the Version 2 Port doesn't have the functionally to be used with either the Epson Glasses or the DJI Goggles.

Contact me privately and we can discuss the steps I went thru to get the configuration to work correctly.
TVQ

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian