DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Building amplified antenna for MA2

• Thread starter Deleted member 135749
  • Start date
Whats the farthest away you have had it?

No. Check this flight without the DUO II. This was the stock MA2 controller in a clear LOS and 4 spotters.

Max Distance
20,392 ft

Would you say the alientech antenna is worth the buy?

If you can fly 20000ft with stock antenna's I'd probably say the Alientech would be a marginal improvement especially since your limited by the MA2 standard battery capacity anyway.
Some will say it improves the signal strength for less interference but this is difficult to measure

Reactions: MA2 317 and zeusfl
If you can fly 20000ft with stock antenna's I'd probably say the Alientech would be a marginal improvement especially since your limited by the MA2 standard battery capacity anyway.
Some will say it improves the signal strength for less interference but this is difficult to measure
Yeah Im mainly looking for more penetration cause i live near a bunch of trees which kinda limits me.. Also MA2 is hardcoded to drop signal once you hit 11k meters ive seen it on youtube full signal to complete drop at 11k meters

Would you say the alientech antenna is worth the buy?
There is not a better option to reinforce your signal strength in a compact and practical solution so far. Period.
If you can afford it go and get it. If you don’t mind in antenna size the most efficient without booster is the Raptor XR or the Allientech DUO I (no boosted)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu