DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Burgess Beach (#4) - Forster, Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia.

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be

Burgess Beach is a small quiet beach accessed by a steep path which runs off Burgess Road, Forster. Although it doesn't have the facilities of some of the larger beaches it’s another good spot for families with shelter on three sides and plenty of small rock cave formations.The beach is not patrolled. Framed by Cape Hawke and Booti Booti National Park, the rocky outcrops on Burgess Beach make it a popular spot for rock hopping adventures.

(And the pefect place to risk my MA2 once again! lol. I've given up worrying. When it's my turn to visit Davy Jones locker so it will be.)

Thanks Paul for getting up early and capturing those lovely light and shade shots at sunrise (I am quick you know realising it was not a sunset like we get over the horizon in Adelaide LOL).
Did you launch from the look out? Did that once at Valla Beach....and my MPP drifted so badly I had to quickly wind it in and hand catch it.
Must visit next trip to Qld, instead of just free camping inland at Bulahdelah and shooting up the coast.
Thanks mate and keep them coming.

Reactions: Squidinc
Thanks Paul for getting up early and capturing those lovely light and shade shots at sunrise (I am quick you know realising it was not a sunset like we get over the horizon in Adelaide LOL).
Did you launch from the look out? Did that once at Valla Beach....and my MPP drifted so badly I had to quickly wind it in and hand catch it.
Must visit next trip to Qld, instead of just free camping inland at Bulahdelah and shooting up the coast.
Thanks mate and keep them coming.
Thanks for your kind remarks. Yep, I launched from a perfect little lookout over Burgess Beach 🏖

Reactions: Mavic Maxwell
I like it! Very nicely done. Looks like a great place to go relax.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes