DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buy or not

RACCOON EGGS

Reactions
I am thinking of purchasing a refurbished mavic pro. The one thing I am concerned on is the latest firmware. Would someone care to chime in on the situation and other possible problems and things to know? Thanks.

I am thinking of purchasing a refurbished mavic pro. The one thing I am concerned on is the latest firmware. Would someone care to chime in on the situation and other possible problems and things to know? Thanks.
I wouldn't worry about the latest firmware! The constant updates,will keep you busy for a long time!

Also when are we expecting a nother mavic to be launched. I don't want to buy one just for the price to drop in 1 month

The shipping takes up to 10 business days on dji. Why is that?

DJI isn't very fast at anything . . . I buy all my stuff through authorized resellers. "djofficialstore" on EBay is Drone Nerds, they ship very fast in my experience.

Buying direct from DJI isn't any "safer" than buying from a reputable authorized reseller, it's really more of a hassle the way I see it.

It is an authorized reseller and comes with a dji warranty. And if it doesent work I can just file a claim with eBay. Probably faster than dealing with dji

Ordered mine from ebay drone nerds, all good, took about 5 business days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr