DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a DJI Mavic Air? Watch this first

Good lord, more of these videos? It's months too late for that to bring in a good amount of ad revenue. I think you're better off with Mavic 2-related videos

Lol, maybe. Are you a youtube expert in ad revenue?

Let's see the video is off for a pretty good start ;-)

Reactions: Mtbdave
I’m sorry if offended you guys, this was not the intent.

I often see questions about should I buy Mavic Air? So I figured I would accumulate my knowledge in this video based on +6-month use, that might help potential buyers if they want to get it or not. This video might be by some considered late to the party, and it might. but it’s hard to do a 6-month evaluation before you have actually used it for more than 6 months. I have used mine a lot incl. professional work.

Anyway judging by the comments in this thread I picked the wrong audience

Thank you for your comments anyway

Last edited:

I often see questions about should I buy Mavic Air? So I figured I would accumulate my knowledge in this video based on +6-month use, that might help potential buyers if they want to get it or not. This video might be some considered late to the party, and it might. but it’s hard to do a 6-month evaluation before you have actually used it for more than 6 months. I have used mine a lot incl. professional work.

I actually like your videos. Keep it up!

I often see questions about should I buy Mavic Air? So I figured I would accumulate my knowledge in this video based on +6-month use, that might help potential buyers if they want to get it or not. This video might be by some considered late to the party, and it might. but it’s hard to do a 6-month evaluation before you have actually used it for more than 6 months. I have used mine a lot incl. professional work.

Henrik, don't be concerned about a few negative comments. I watched your video and it was a good overview of the Mavic Air features. I know more now than I did prior to watching it.

Nice videos by my reckoning, passionate delivery, smiles & knowledge!! Keep em coming!!! [emoji106]

Reactions: heo3480
Henrik, don't be concerned about a few negative comments. I watched your video and it was a good overview of the Mavic Air features. I know more now than I did prior to watching it.

Phew, thank you @Cybernaut and @ManuCH. I was getting a little concerned for a while and thought I was landed in a SubReddit.

I'm trying to add value to my videos, but lately, I'm getting a lot of heat in this forum.

Yes no worries I'll keep going - I takes more than a few comments stopping that ;-)

Phew, thank you @Cybernaut and @ManuCH. I was getting a little concerned for a while and thought I was landed in a SubReddit.

I'm trying to add value to my videos, but lately, I'm getting a lot of heat in this forum.

Yes no worries I'll keep going - I takes more than a few comments stopping that ;-)

I just got into the hobby of flying drones a couple of months ago (with a Mavic Air) and I has been lurking on a few drone forums like this one and DJIs official forum for example. And from things I have read during this short time I have to say the drone community has not given me a very good "first impression" (and I am used to other tech related forums).

Anyway, I have watched a few of your videos both before and after I went and bought my Air, I enjoy them for sure :)

Good video and maybe a touch of clickbait but even if so, can't blame you for it.

I enjoy your reviews.

I think you just had a birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! if not...well save it for the next one! : 0

Reactions: heo3480
Good video and maybe a touch of clickbait but even if so, can't blame you for it.

I enjoy your reviews.

I think you just had a birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! if not...well save it for the next one! : 0

Thank you and yes I just had my birthday ;-)

Reactions: 28mm
I guess I just am just questioning why you'd feel the need to post in a Mavic Air section where folks already own one.

I binge watched every video I could search on it, including yours before deciding to move forward and purchase it.
The video I posted in reply was actually made AFTER my purchase and really was to point out that... opinions, everyone has one.
We all bought it for different reasons.
Different tools for a different jobs.

In any event, all the best with the rebranded channel.
I had always hoped for a review on an electric unicycle! ;)

@Underdog1964 where would go to search info if you had to buy one? That's was the only reason why I posted it in here.

I'm not stopping with the unicycle stuff, it has just been downtoned a bit on the channel as most are coming to watch the drone stuff. But today I just released this video from our early electric unicycle meetup, where gowns ups are having fun ;-)

You didn’t offend .....
SOME people would bWitch and moan if you hung them with a brand new nylon rope ...... LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya