DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying MA2 at Amazon

Wings22

Reactions
Finally made the decision to purchase a MA2 with Flymore plus micro card, etc upon receipt of a birthday Amazon gift card. Went on Amazon and found that the mavic Air 2 is no longer listed for sale , although mini and others are still there. No available date shown. anyone have any idea of what’s going on?

Sold out and reduced availability due to covid-19 affecting production and supply chain

Just bought mine from Amazon about 2 two weeks ago. I had it wish listed for a month before that. When I went back to purchase it the ones I had on my list was gone and not available. DJI did have it listed for a $100 more than what the other (gone) company had it for. I went to their website and it was the same price there. It seems to come and go depending on their supplier I guess. it will be back soon I am certain. I love mine....well worth the wait.

Thanks. I’ll just have to wait out the shortage. Maybe it’s a good time to study for the Part 107 exam even though have no intention of commercial operations. .

Reactions: MjgD
Keep an eye on which vendor Amazon is using to fulfill. I've been bitten more than once when I search for explicitly "Prime" products and they end up being fulfilled from someone in China with a seven-week delivery delay.

Better to order from B&H Photo, Adorama, or any of the many mainland retailers.

Thanks. I’ll just have to wait out the shortage. Maybe it’s a good time to study for the Part 107 exam even though have no intention of commercial operations. .
Here is a good video to watch and it tells you how to register with the FAA. You can do this before you get the MA2

Reactions: zeusfl
Keep an eye on which vendor Amazon is using to fulfill. I've been bitten more than once when I search for explicitly "Prime" products and they end up being fulfilled from someone in China with a seven-week delivery delay.

Buying from Amazon, as I did my MA2 ( gift cards), has some advantages. Returns are easy and usually " no questions" and typically a longer window to return. My Phantom 3 was missing a part and Amazon sent a new one before I returned the original. Band H is a great store. I have photo equipment from them and they are professional and knowledgeable.
Looking out for the Amazon vendor is good advice. All a moot point if out of stock. And...buying Prime seems also to be a moot point. I've ordered Prime products recently and shipping is nowhere close to two days. Still waiting for my Prime rebate, LOL, since 2 day is no more . Yes, I understand the times we're in...

Reactions: TreeHugger
I bough my MM, MA2, SC and M2P in amazon, no questions. The warranty is awesome and is very easy to keep track on purchase.

Reactions: TreeHugger
I bought from Best Buy. Picked it up the same day at my local store. When I had an issue the next day, I returned it for another unit, no questions asked. This was last week. They also have price matching, so I’ll be looking for any sales in the next 30 days.

Reactions: Gratton and zeusfl
I bought from Best Buy. Picked it up the same day at my local store. When I had an issue the next day, I returned it for another unit, no questions asked. This was last week. They also have price matching, so I’ll be looking for any sales in the next 30 days.

I also bought my Mini at Best Buy since it was local and while I've had no problems with it, I've returned defective merchandise in the past with no isses.

Finally made the decision to purchase a MA2 with Flymore plus micro card, etc upon receipt of a birthday Amazon gift card. Went on Amazon and found that the mavic Air 2 is no longer listed for sale , although mini and others are still there. No available date shown. anyone have any idea of what’s going on?
In stock now - Monday

Reactions: xunhui
In stock now - Monday

Confirmed, get it now it has your name on it. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78