DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

By when should arrive the next M2 firmware?

Nikola P

Reactions
Hi,
Not being familiar with DJI firmware upgrade frequency, do we have any idea on what is the usual period to wait, after a first main one (end of August), before a second upgrade?

Hi,
Not being familiar with DJI firmware upgrade frequency, do we have any idea on what is the usual period to wait, after a first main one (end of August), before a second upgrade?
There is no usual time period.
An update will turn up when DJI have an update to release.
If your drone is flying well, there's no need to be concerned.

I went back and was looking at a lot of release dates of older Mavic software releases. As Meta4 indicated, they aren't exactly scheduled. I did notice a period closer to monthly releases. I wouldn't count on in, but from what I've seen that appears to be a reasonable starting point.

Might be a roughly month from the last one, or it might be longer or shorter.

It will happen when it happens.

Reactions: Solid6x
Hi,

Wondering about that, too. They have a lot to do: Saving Waypoints, Precision Landing, Fix IMU instructions, fix several bugs.

Reactions: KiterTodd
There is a new version of DJI Go 4, has a few new features, but none of the ones we currently need.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev