DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C’mon case makers!

IMG_0332.jpeg
This is a Pelican 730, the case is 45” L x 17” W x 5.5” D. As you can see I have a Mini Pro 3, a Mavic 3 Pro Cine, 3 batteries and a charger for each, an RC Pro Controller for each (I fly one, the other is a backup), a GoPro 360 Max with batteries and a charger, a Sony Alpha II with two lenses, batteries and a charger; I also have a ND filter set for each bird. The parts boxes hold standard and MasterScrew props for each bird, misc spare parts, and memory cards. The only items not pictured are cables which I will cut a spot for. I will work out of this box normally and carry the DJI bags for short work away from my truck.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrktn and bkushner
I’d like to sell my Mavic 3 with it’s case but soon I’ll cut the front out to fit my Mavic 3 Pro…I’m surprised that case makers don’t get mock-ups to allow them to get cases ready for new drones. And…how about some ND filters…DJI?
Check Ali Express they have several nice cases for the Mavic 3 pro

Check Ali Express they have several nice cases for the Mavic 3 pro
Wow...thanks. There really are several there that have potential. Currently I think my FPVTosky case for my Mav3, cut out to adapt is better than any of those with room for more batteries
View attachment 164381
This is a Pelican 730, the case is 45” L x 17” W x 5.5” D. As you can see I have a Mini Pro 3, a Mavic 3 Pro Cine, 3 batteries and a charger for each, an RC Pro Controller for each (I fly one, the other is a backup), a GoPro 360 Max with batteries and a charger, a Sony Alpha II with two lenses, batteries and a charger; I also have a ND filter set for each bird. The parts boxes hold standard and MasterScrew props for each bird, misc spare parts, and memory cards. The only items not pictured are cables which I will cut a spot for. I will work out of this box normally and carry the DJI bags for short work away from my truck.
wow...that is a CASE! I keep my case on the passenger side of my car while driving around and that wouldn't fit well here but holy cow that is a flexible case.

I use the Symik P380 that they made for the Mavic 3. The Mavic 3 Pro fits in nicely without any cutting at all if you leave the bra off.

View attachment 164381
That case means business!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki