DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C’mon case makers!

IMG_0332.jpeg
This is a Pelican 730, the case is 45” L x 17” W x 5.5” D. As you can see I have a Mini Pro 3, a Mavic 3 Pro Cine, 3 batteries and a charger for each, an RC Pro Controller for each (I fly one, the other is a backup), a GoPro 360 Max with batteries and a charger, a Sony Alpha II with two lenses, batteries and a charger; I also have a ND filter set for each bird. The parts boxes hold standard and MasterScrew props for each bird, misc spare parts, and memory cards. The only items not pictured are cables which I will cut a spot for. I will work out of this box normally and carry the DJI bags for short work away from my truck.

• Wow
Reactions: Mrktn and bkushner
I’d like to sell my Mavic 3 with it’s case but soon I’ll cut the front out to fit my Mavic 3 Pro…I’m surprised that case makers don’t get mock-ups to allow them to get cases ready for new drones. And…how about some ND filters…DJI?
Check Ali Express they have several nice cases for the Mavic 3 pro

Check Ali Express they have several nice cases for the Mavic 3 pro
Wow...thanks. There really are several there that have potential. Currently I think my FPVTosky case for my Mav3, cut out to adapt is better than any of those with room for more batteries
View attachment 164381
This is a Pelican 730, the case is 45” L x 17” W x 5.5” D. As you can see I have a Mini Pro 3, a Mavic 3 Pro Cine, 3 batteries and a charger for each, an RC Pro Controller for each (I fly one, the other is a backup), a GoPro 360 Max with batteries and a charger, a Sony Alpha II with two lenses, batteries and a charger; I also have a ND filter set for each bird. The parts boxes hold standard and MasterScrew props for each bird, misc spare parts, and memory cards. The only items not pictured are cables which I will cut a spot for. I will work out of this box normally and carry the DJI bags for short work away from my truck.
wow...that is a CASE! I keep my case on the passenger side of my car while driving around and that wouldn't fit well here but holy cow that is a flexible case.

I use the Symik P380 that they made for the Mavic 3. The Mavic 3 Pro fits in nicely without any cutting at all if you leave the bra off.

View attachment 164381
That case means business!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos