DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

C1 and C2 functions lagging by minutes since update.

Bunraku

Reactions
Just went out with my Mavic after doing what i think was the DJI update for android. I wasn't asked to sign in and verify who i was as i think that was going to be one of the required steps.
Anyway the drone flew ok, but the C1 and C2 functions were laggy. I am talking maybe 1 to 2 minutes. I just thought they were not working and i am just flying around and then suddenly my camera switches 90° or the map screen expands. 30 seconds it does it again. It's like it was playing catch up.
It's quite hot today in Edinburgh(Well hot for Scotland) so i don't know if it was the upgrade, Android Galaxy S5 overheating or something else?
Any ideas why?

Just went out with my Mavic after doing what i think was the DJI update for android. I wasn't asked to sign in and verify who i was as i think that was going to be one of the required steps.
Anyway the drone flew ok, but the C1 and C2 functions were laggy. I am talking maybe 1 to 2 minutes. I just thought they were not working and i am just flying around and then suddenly my camera switches 90° or the map screen expands. 30 seconds it does it again. It's like it was playing catch up.
It's quite hot today in Edinburgh(Well hot for Scotland) so i don't know if it was the upgrade, Android Galaxy S5 overheating or something else?
Any ideas why?
Did you try rebooting everything. If I see sluggish response to commands, I land, Turn everything off then back on and it usually comes good.

maybe the update didnt load successfully and this is the crippled effect of not registering? I try installing again.

This has happened to me on both my mavic and P4 and I haven't updated it to the latest app. Not sure what the cause is.

The odd part is that the C1 & C2 buttons are the item that they claimed to have repaired for fixed wing mode flying. I wonder if they have accidentally messed them up when used in other modes?

Rob

Reactions: Blades
I'm not quite sure he is offically updated because he wasn't asked to log in, I was after the update. I also re-scan the code and performed a gimbal calibration just because I never had and also wanted to try wifi phone only interface. the props were off, eh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111