DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

caa

I did the FPVUK test which exempts me from the CAA one, and passed 100%. The CAA test anyway and it has some really dumb questions. I got 18/20.

you have to try quite hard to fail this - its not hard

anybody found a UK based company to print out a little sticker to put on the drone with your numbers, would rather a printed thing than hand write it

Reactions: Gotters
Just done my test and got 18 out of 20. I'm pleased with that but I'm a little baffled about how to use what they call 'removable stickers' to show my Operator ID.

Can anybody point me in the right direction with this ?

Thanks ;-)

Just done my test and got 18 out of 20. I'm pleased with that but I'm a little baffled about how to use what they call 'removable stickers' to show my Operator ID.

Thanks ;-)
I believe they are referring to a decal displaying your id number...to be located somewhere obvious on the aircraft

I'm a little baffled about how to use what they call 'removable stickers' to show my Operator ID.

Thanks ;-)

Read a bit of this, especially about being on the outside of drone and readable without having to disassemble.

FAA registration number placement

Reactions: hobnobrob2000
I believe they are referring to a decal displaying your id number...to be located somewhere obvious on the aircraft

Thanks for you reply Classic flyer I'm aware of that, but surely a sticker that is readily 'removable' would have to be of low tack. I'm sure such a thing wouldn't remain intact for very long that's all.

I can make my own vinyl decals and print my own stickers, so maybe a layered decal would be the best solution.

Thanks ;-)
i used a dymo printer and its inside the battey comartment
20191106_183247.jpg

Reactions: hobnobrob2000
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000