DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cable recommendation? Mini 2 remote to Samsung Galaxy tab A7

5280mx

Reactions
I have already purchased a couple that do not fit the remote. The one I found on Amazon has pretty bad reviews. Any suggestions on where to get a quality cable? Thanks for any input you can offer!

I have already purchased a couple that do not fit the remote. The one I found on Amazon has pretty bad reviews. Any suggestions on where to get a quality cable? Thanks for any input you can offer!
FUNNY I want just about to write the same thing. I am a brand new Mini 2 owner and am used to using my Apple iPad for a bigger screen so now I am shopping for a rig for the iPad and a longer cable. 'Any suggestions?

Really not sure how to advise on this one. Amazon has plenty of offerings for the cable(s) you need. I guess it depends on what you mean when one says "Didn't fit?" Just search Amazon for DJI Mavic Air 2/Mini 2 cable. Hanatora brand is a known good brand used by thousands just get their 11.8" variety and select correct end for your device.

Reactions: Yeunglings
Like Repaid1 said "it didn't fit" is a bit open-ended so hard to determine what you mean by it but I use Hanatora cables for both Minis and the MA2 with my Androids without issue as have plenty of other people on here. I would assume that their ios cable would be just as good. If by didn't fit you mean that you have a case on your tablet and the cable won't connect properly then might I suggest getting an extender for the tablet end of the cable.When I use my Note10 in its case that's what I do. I think the tab A7 uses micro usb so it might mean having to get a different cable end( usb c on both ends)than what your device uses then a USB c to Micro adaptor for the added shaft length.

. If by didn't fit you mean that you have a case on your tablet and the cable won't connect properly then might I suggest getting an extender for the tablet end of the cable.When I use my Note10 in its case that's what I do. I think the tab A7 uses micro usb so it might mean having to get a different cable end( usb c on both ends)than what your device uses then a USB c to Micro adaptor for the added shaft length.
Personally, as many R/C and hobbiest guys/gals know...get a Dremel! Just adjust the port hole in case...I detest adapters :p I cannot begin to tell you how handy for just regular life is with having a Dremel cordless tool is. I have been using one for over 25 years...they do everything and some things you never thought about. ;)

FUNNY I want just about to write the same thing. I am a brand new Mini 2 owner and am used to using my Apple iPad for a bigger screen so now I am shopping for a rig for the iPad and a longer cable. 'Any suggestions?
I found this company on the web, they got back to me right away and seem to have some quality products,

Like Repaid1 said "it didn't fit" is a bit open-ended so hard to determine what you mean by it but I use Hanatora cables for both Minis and the MA2 with my Androids without issue as have plenty of other people on here. I would assume that their ios cable would be just as good. If by didn't fit you mean that you have a case on your tablet and the cable won't connect properly then might I suggest getting an extender for the tablet end of the cable.When I use my Note10 in its case that's what I do. I think the tab A7 uses micro usb so it might mean having to get a different cable end( usb c on both ends)than what your device uses then a USB c to Micro adaptor for the added shaft length.
I was planning to buy the Hanatora cable off amazon...but some of the reviews scared me off. Thanks for the input, I found a cable on Dronevalley that seems pretty good.

I was planning to buy the Hanatora cable off amazon...but some of the reviews scared me off. Thanks for the input, I found a cable on Dronevalley that seems pretty good.
Glad your sorted, but know that Drone Valley is just reselling others products, most of which are already on Amazon...but they have a great YouTube Channel if you have never watched it :)

Glad your sorted, but know that Drone Valley is just reselling others products, most of which are already on Amazon...but they have a great YouTube Channel if you have never watched it :)
Yes, I guess it was just nice that customer service got back to me asap and gave me a product recommendation. I buy a lot of stuff off amazon, can be like pulling teeth trying to get product support. Either way, I appreciate all of the input and look forward to becoming an active member on this forum. Happy flying everyone!

Yes, I guess it was just nice that customer service got back to me asap and gave me a product recommendation. I buy a lot of stuff off amazon, can be like pulling teeth trying to get product support. Either way, I appreciate all of the input and look forward to becoming an active member on this forum. Happy flying everyone!
Safe and happy flights to you sir...see ya around :) If you get a drop shipped from Amazon Hanatora cable from DV...come back to this thread and let us know....LOL :p

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre