DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calibration via DJI Assistant 2

linux_guy

Reactions
HI, I've tried this several times and same result each time. I'm trying to do the calibration via DJI Assistant, the front /back/sides etc, go through all that successfully, at the end it says . "Calculating ... Calibration information collected. Calibrating" . but it hangs, I've waited over half hour and no change. Please see the screenshot, Anyone know what's going on?

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 19.29.37.png

HI, I've tried this several times and same result each time. I'm trying to do the calibration via DJI Assistant, the front /back/sides etc, go through all that successfully, at the end it says . "Calculating ... Calibration information collected. Calibrating" . but it hangs, I've waited over half hour and no change. Please see the screenshot, Anyone know what's going on?

View attachment 93368
I have exactly the same problem on one computer, using a different computer I get a "time out" message immediately after the 4 corners are detected, BUT on a 12 year old computer (maybe older) I was able to painfully complete the process. (The old computer is really slow!) The computers that the process failed on are only 3 - 8 months old, both are running Window 10 Pro. The old computer is running Window 10 Home. The DJI Assistant app needs some attention!!!

Reactions: TTP
I have exactly the same problem on one computer, using a different computer I get a "time out" message immediately after the 4 corners are detected, BUT on a 12 year old computer (maybe older) I was able to painfully complete the process. (The old computer is really slow!) The computers that the process failed on are only 3 - 8 months old, both are running Window 10 Pro. The old computer is running Window 10 Home. The DJI Assistant app needs some attention!!!
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona!

following the directions correctly is extremely important. Screen size is also important. Try something w/o Win 10 next time.

I have commented on this problem before, my opinion is still that it is a lousy program that DJI should redesign so that it will be easy and smooth to do sensor calibration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky