DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Calling on Litchi Experts

Robert Mitchell

Reactions
I'm brand new to Litchi. I searched but couldn't find a couple of answers, so hoping you Litchi guys could assist.

1. Where will the the flight logs be kept and where can they be seen?

2. Are they in a different format than the Go4 logs?

3. If different, can they be somehow synchronized with Go4 or do I simply maintain two libraries?

4. Are Litchi logs as in-depth/dependable for recreating histories in the event of a hardware malfunction and will DJI accept their data as they would their own?

5. Any advice or heads up with regard to using Litchi and keeping it from biting me in the a$$?

I am not a Litchi expert but I use it a lot. I too would like to find a real Litchi expert. Thin on the ground it seems.

I'm brand new to Litchi. I searched but couldn't find a couple of answers, so hoping you Litchi guys could assist.

1. Where will the the flight logs be kept and where can they be seen?
Airdata UAV and Litchi new collaboration - boost your flight experience

2. Are they in a different format than the Go4 logs?
YES

3. If different, can they be somehow synchronized with Go4 or do I simply maintain two libraries?
Maintain two libraries. The One on DJI servers stores all the DJIGo logs. The one at airdata.com will store the whole lot, both DJIGo and Litchi Flights.

4. Are Litchi logs as in-depth/dependable for recreating histories in the event of a hardware malfunction and will DJI accept their data as they would their own?
NO. Airdata Logs are meaningless as far as DJI support is concerned. There will still be the aircraft log it you have it and DJI will accept that.

5. Any advice or heads up with regard to using Litchi and keeping it from biting me in the a$$?
Be careful with waypoint mission planning. If nothing else, ensure flight path is above every possible obstacle near your route, until you get the hang of things. It is not hard to have it inadvertently fly wide on corners for example.

I am not a Litchi expert but I use it a lot. I too would like to find a real Litchi expert. Thin on the ground it seems.

Airdata UAV and Litchi new collaboration - boost your flight experience

YES

Maintain two libraries. The One on DJI servers stores all the DJIGo logs. The one at airdata.com will store the whole lot, both DJIGo and Litchi Flights.

NO. Airdata Logs are meaningless as far as DJI support is concerned. There will still be the aircraft log it you have it and DJI will accept that.

Be careful with waypoint mission planning. If nothing else, ensure flight path is above every possible obstacle near your route, until you get the hang of things. It is not hard to have it inadvertently fly wide on corners for example.

Couldn't get any more precise answers than that.
Thank you!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa