DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera and signal problem

JRiedy85

Reactions
I have had my mavic for about 10 days now. Was flying today and everything was fine. Landed. Changed batteries. It said I had a compass error. So I calibrated. Took off straight up. Then I noticed I lost my video. It just turned gray for some reason. I couldn't take pictures or anything. Then I noticed a warning about signal interference. Luckily I was just straight up and I just brought it back down and landed. Very strange. Also got a warning in the dji app about inconsisten firmware. I had that same warning the first time I used the drone and spent an hour downloading and installing new firmware. Any info and help would be much appreciated.

Check to see if theres a firmware update. If there is make sure its applied to the drone, RC and batteries if needed.

Interference could be just that - interference. Househole wifi and so on. Also,make sure the antennas are angled correctly (the flat side facing the drone). If its directly up the standard 45 degree "bunny ear" position isnt optimum to beam to the vehicle.

Reactions: JRiedy85
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore