DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera doesn’t seem to be working properly

cagliostro

Reactions
I received my mp 2 the other day and it takes videos great, but everytime I take a photo it seems distorted and grainy. I’m shooting in RAW manual AWB and auto everything else. Any ideas anyone please otherwise I’ll have to contact DJI and send it back I think? I have in style the sharpness +1 too... thanks in advance for any help as always!

It looks like the thumbnail image. The file should be several MB in size. I got fooled by the same thing, my tablet by default showed the thumbnail.

might as well try and see. I am not able to click the link to bring it into a separate image so i am stuck seeing this small image that you put on here, but just based on that it seems overly sharpened.

Reactions: cagliostro
might as well try and see. I am not able to click the link to bring it into a separate image so i am stuck seeing this small image that you put on here, but just based on that it seems overly sharpened.

Ok I’ll give a go thanks for your time and Gelo it’s much appreciated !!!

When you take a photo, hit the play button on the bottom right and on the photo itself click the bottom left download icon.
It seems the app does not download the photos correctly. The thumbnail looks like that for me too but the actual photo is good.

Reactions: cagliostro
What is the file size of the image?

When you take a photo, hit the play button on the bottom right and on the photo itself click the bottom left download icon.
It seems the app does not download the photos correctly. The thumbnail looks like that for me too but the actual photo is good.

IMG_1104.JPG

This is what it says when I try that method. Thanks for your help !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom