DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera help???

Dronegearza

Reactions
After a crash I am trying to fix my Mavic Pro 2. The gimbal is perfect but suddenly drops downwards and a few second later it flips upwards again and faces forwards. I have swooped the square board on top of the vibration module and not change. Also swooped actual camera module inside th camera aluminium housing. Only thing left is the ribbon cable? Can’t be the transmission cable because that’s clear and I can see a picture and take photos etc. It’s literally the camera dropping down and looking up.
Could it possibly be the pitch motor?

After a crash I am trying to fix my Mavic Pro 2. The gimbal is perfect but suddenly drops downwards and a few second later it flips upwards again and faces forwards. I have swooped the square board on top of the vibration module and not change. Also swooped actual camera module inside th camera aluminium housing. Only thing left is the ribbon cable? Can’t be the transmission cable because that’s clear and I can see a picture and take photos etc. It’s literally the camera dropping down and looking up.
Could it possibly be the pitch motor?

Does the gimbal do the normal dance on startup?

If it’s going from full down to full up to centre it may be struggling to check its limits.

Have you tried recalibrating yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike