DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera issue? Not tap to focus

JinForTheWin

Reactions
Took the drone out for a try today. Two issues so far:

1. Pressing down and to the right to initiate propellers isn't working. Have to use the auto fly button. What could be wrong here?

2. Camera is not taking photos or videos when I press the shutter button. Sometimes it starts video recording on its own.

I upgraded the firmware via the dji go app. What else am I missing? I previously owned a p3p so I'm not new to dji or drones.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Took the drone out for a try today. Two issues so far:

1. Pressing down and to the right to initiate propellers isn't working. Have to use the auto fly button. What could be wrong here?

2. Camera is not taking photos or videos when I press the shutter button. Sometimes it starts video recording on its own.

I upgraded the firmware via the dji go app. What else am I missing? I previously owned a p3p so I'm not new to dji or drones.

To start the motors you have to go both sticks down and towards each other. So the left stick down and right, and the right stick, down and left .

Not sure about the camera issues.

To start the motors you have to go both sticks down and towards each other. So the left stick down and right, and the right stick, down and left .

Not sure about the camera issues.

Oh ****.....you're right! Now I sound like an idiot. Reason I got it confused is cause I have a cheapo drone. Gotta try it again later. Thanks.

I'm thinking the second issue might be the connection. I'm using a thin clear case and maybe I didn't push the cable in all the way. Will try that too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi