DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera issue while flying in sport mode.

I see something similar when I am in sports mode also. I have not seen it in P mode at all. Here is what mine looks like.

Yours seems more like abrupt changes in the movement of the Mavic that the gimbal can't compensate for, which I would assume is normal, although I never saw such drastic movement in my gimbal even when flying erratically in sport mode. Mine only happens when traveling at full speed going straight forward and the vibration is very rapid.

Yours seems more like abrupt changes in the movement of the Mavic that the gimbal can't compensate for, which I would assume is normal, although I never saw such drastic movement in my gimbal even when flying erratically in sport mode. Mine only happens when traveling at full speed going straight forward and the vibration is very rapid.

I was traveling at 43 mph into the wind, so I thought the same. And since I do not see it in any other mode, I just chalked it up to how the gimble behaves at that speed.

So I received my Mavic Pro the other day and I have been flying it non stop since. I have noticed though that if I put it in sport mode and pin the stick forward every few seconds the camera will vibrate rapidly and then stop. It only happens when in sport mode travelling at full speed. The camera only moves a fraction of a degree left and right but it creates several seconds of very blurry video. I will post a video as soon as I am home but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows how to resolve it. I really hope I don't have to send it back in.

have you tried flying in sport mode with the dome cover on. wondered if it would make a difference. I know the intake is behind the camera but wondered if flying at a more robust speed would increase flow even with cover on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada