DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera : N/A Gimbal not move

magosagazzu

Reactions
After a crash I changed the gimbal cables and motors but now the motors do not move, no errors in the dji go app, images and zoom working, the drone arm but the gimbal motors do not work. In the dji go app the gimbal menu does not appear and the serial of this is not there but it is written N / A

You will need to download python and the dji tools project from github. Then run the dji tool Jointcourse and Linear hall.
JointCause finds the gimbal limits. and LinearHall centres the gimbal between the limits.

I tried to do this but it would only work if the gimbal was recognized by the system, it looks like it doesn't see it at all.

yes, i checked all flats and they are connected

what puzzles me is that the gimbal status is N/A despite having the video and zoom working perfectly

OK so. What did you do?
I reached this result after very many attempts, first I replaced the flat cable, and it did not work, then the board under the gimbals ,seem problems.... then I replaced the gimbals from intact M2Z , and the problem still exists.

Finally, I replaced the Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Cable , and returned to flying with the gimbals movement without problems ..

Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Cable

Attachments

• 51qa37Gd-TL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    51qa37Gd-TL._AC_SL1001_.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2021-08-01_21-48-35.jpg
    photo_2021-08-01_21-48-35.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 13

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads