DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Quality Help

AssortedNuts

Reactions
Have had the Mavic pro for a few days now flown it a lot but I am having an issue with the quality of the video. In 4k and 1080p the colors look white, kind of washed out and the video looks fuzzy even though I focused the camera. The 4k video also looks jerky. The top is 1080p bottom is 4k, these are stills I took from video.1080p.jpg 4k.jpg

D-cinelike requires post processing to bring out the proper and best color and contrast. Do you do any video editing? I know that you can get DaVinci Resolve for free. I hear that it's a pretty good editor.

D-cinelike requires post processing to bring out the proper and best color and contrast. Do you do any video editing? I know that you can get DaVinci Resolve for free. I hear that it's a pretty good editor.
I do some video editing, shouldn't be an issue, is there a better setting that won't require any tweaking in an editor?

I tried it the other day, works terrible on PC, crashed a lot.
Still looking.

I'm not sure about that. I'm running an AMD GPU. I have seen posts in the past about GTX cards, and if I recall the issues were fixed by simply updating the drivers. But that was a while ago. It might not be an issue any longer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CtrlAltDlt