DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone confirm if the MM Prop Guards are interchangeable with the MM2

You have a store with the mini 2 guards in stock?

I saw it on the website at the DJI store in Toronto, didn't have a chance to visit them.

I bought one two days ago @ ebay. Seller stated that it was compatible with both minis. Once received I'll post if it was indeed.

Maybe you just bought the right guards, in our local store they have different item numbers and even different price 20$ vs 26$
The ones I have and tested came from DJI with my original MM fly more combo, I purchased the combo in November of last year and they work/fit fine on my new MM2. They do fit and work....

The ones I have and tested came from DJI with my original MM fly more combo, I purchased the combo in November of last year and they work/fit fine on my new MM2. They do fit and work....

Ièm surprised, I got my MM exactly one year ago when it was released, I posted the pic earlier on how they do not fit in my case. :) When placing them on MM they just perfectly fit, with MM2 I would have to keep bending and pushing. Ièm glad they work for you.

Yes indeed, I can confirm the MM guards fit perfectly on my Mini 2. They can't fit better. Pics will follow...

Reactions: crash3x
There must be subtle differences. DJI's store has a different listing for guards for the 1 and the 2. Both list at $19 but the one for the 2 is out of stock.

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa