DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a slightly larger bag

Cheaptoad

Reactions
I just unpacked my Fly More kit and I definitely want to carry a bit more stuff then this bag will allow. On the other hand I don't want or need a huge bag or backpack.

I'd also want to try to keep it under $50

Thanx

Steve

Reactions: WAXMAN
I just unpacked my Fly More kit and I definitely want to carry a bit more stuff then this bag will allow. On the other hand I don't want or need a huge bag or backpack.

I'd also want to try to keep it under $50

Thanx

Steve

Here's the bag I settled on. I'm completely satisfied. I didn't want a large one, but one that was JUST large enough.

Not sure which aircraft you have? For my MA I wanted a hard case, but as minimal as possible. I found this Smatree hardcase for right at $50 and love it. It holds everything in the Fly More combo.

I suspect they make others for the various drone models.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I bought a Lowepro flipside 400 aw II. I can bring with me all My stuff in this picture. The drone, 4 extra batteries, filters, a Canon camera with stick. There is so much space for a laptop or the IPad.

Attachments

• 51800E90-B2D8-46D0-87C5-1C8F687627F6.jpeg
    51800E90-B2D8-46D0-87C5-1C8F687627F6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • 46DD21C5-44D3-4E6A-B208-5DDF687B7C2E.jpeg
    46DD21C5-44D3-4E6A-B208-5DDF687B7C2E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 37
  • A0FE5E96-9640-4241-AA39-0F18A6E5BDC7.jpeg
    A0FE5E96-9640-4241-AA39-0F18A6E5BDC7.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
  • 21A4FB90-715B-4B0A-90DA-7953EBB6D22F.jpeg
    21A4FB90-715B-4B0A-90DA-7953EBB6D22F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
I have this one and have one for sale, but it probably would not take your laptop. It would take a camera if it was a small sort of mirrorless camera type but would not take a DSLR. I want $30 plus shipping if you are interested. It has a hard shell top that has a Kevlar look, the maker states the material around the rest of it is water resistant, it allows you to fit three batteries in it, plus a fourth one fitted on the Mavic body, plus spare props, all your cables, the charger and controller with the sticks on and has a zipped pocket for your phone or possibly a Mini iPad. It is very light weight and can be worn as a backpack or just carried by the top loop handle. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• CASE.jpg
    CASE.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 24
  • INSIDE CASE.jpg
    INSIDE CASE.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 24
I'm using my unused DSLR bags. The shoulder bag is from Canon . I believe they're available at Best Buy for about 50 buck$. Keep the Mavic 2, extra batt, small G-15 camera and an infrared thermometer gun in it. Side pockets holds the charger, antennas and what ever else. The RC is in a small pouch. The narrow Domeke bag holds a prop set.
The Mavic is in a lens case that came with my Canon 100-400mm zoom lens. Although not a tight fit the inside of the lens case is loose fabric that props catch on so they're removed before repacking now. B&H sells this case for about 50$ bucks. I also have rubber motor covers in place.
Sears (if you still have one) still has a huge variety of tool bags at a full price range.
After flying, the drone, batts and RC go the floor of car under the AC vent until I get home. Then this is repacked.

Been taking pictures since the 70's. Shoulder bags are what I've become accustomed to and I think reshaped my body to accommodate .

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 16.54.52.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 16.54.52.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm using my unused DSLR bags. The shoulder bag is from Canon . I believe they're available at Best Buy for about 50 buck$. Keep the Mavic 2, extra batt, small G-15 camera and an infrared thermometer gun in it. Side pockets holds the charger, antennas and what ever else. The RC is in a small pouch. The narrow Domeke bag holds a prop set.
The Mavic is in a lens case that came with my Canon 100-400mm zoom lens. Although not a tight fit the inside of the lens case is loose fabric that props catch on so they're removed before repacking now. B&H sells this case for about 50$ bucks. I also have rubber motor covers in place.
Sears (if you still have one) still has a huge variety of tool bags at a full price range.
After flying, the drone, batts and RC go the floor of car under the AC vent until I get home. Then this is repacked.

Been taking pictures since the 70's. Shoulder bags are what I've become accustomed to and I think reshaped my body to accommodate .
I had a DSLR bag I wasn't using. Great idea TY.

I eventually will get something else, but for now it's great

I bought a Lowepro flipside 400 aw II. I can bring with me all My stuff in this picture. The drone, 4 extra batteries, filters, a Canon camera with stick. There is so much space for a laptop or the IPad.
I found that bag on eBay for $80. It may be the one. Bookmark it

Think that would fit my M2P + accessories with my camera/lens/13" laptop?

or this

Think that would fit my M2P + accessories with my camera/lens/13" laptop?

or this

I would choose the first one because it seems to have stiffer and moore well padded interior. A better grip handle and possibility to carry a camera to the front carrying handle bars.

This is the one I purchased from Amazon. I absolutely love it. It holds 4 batteries (including the one attached to the drone) and the zippered net pocket on the inside of the top is perfect for holding loose items like USB cables, extra memory cards, extra props, etc.

The 4th battery fits under the charging hub in the lower left corner. It's perfect for the 1st generation Mavic Pro, I don't know if it will fit the newer Mavic Pros.

Mark

Think that would fit my M2P + accessories

Just got this. Really like it a lot. It fits everything I own. All drone stuff in their own cases all accessories my 35mm camera extra lens and my 13 inch laptop. It has the weight about 20 pounds, but at least everything is in one place.

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga