DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I access MP settings without powering everything up?

Ping^Spike

Reactions
Hi,

As a n00b I'm still exploring my Mavic and every time I spot a pro tip somewhere, I go and compare or check my settings.

However, to do this I have to remove the gimbal lock, power up the drone, power up the controller, connect it to my iPad, launch the Go4 app, etc.

By which point the cooling fans in the Mavic have fired up, the controlller fans aren't far behind it!

Is there a way to view or edit the MP settings without going through the full power-on procedure? Can I connect to it in some kind of standby mode or something?

Is there a way to view or edit the MP settings without going through the full power-on procedure?
No. You must power on your Mavic and connect it to DJI GO since the settings are read from the Mavic and stored there when changed.

Reactions: Enigma
That was my fear... So there's no way to keep the Mavic in a quiet mode while only fiddling with settings, etc? Those fans are loud when the mrs is trying to watch telly lol :)

That was my fear... So there's no way to keep the Mavic in a quiet mode while only fiddling with settings, etc? Those fans are loud when the mrs is trying to watch telly lol :)
Put the Mavic in a different room [emoji12]

And take the props off!

Lol, probably a good tip! An accidental take off in my 20ft square living room would be a disaster :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest