DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I cache video to my phone after the fact?

Shabba

Reactions
I am brand-new to drones. I have had my Mavic for a week. I noticed that video is no longer being cashed to my phone and I wanted to edit in the app's editor. I realized that the default memory allotted (by the app) to cached video is 2 GB. I increased it to 16 GB so I should be fine now. However, can I retroactively cache video I shot earlier today and yesterday to my phone or does it have to be done during the initial recording?

Thank you!

I am brand-new to drones. I have had my Mavic for a week. I noticed that video is no longer being cashed to my phone and I wanted to edit in the app's editor. I realized that the default memory allotted (by the app) to cached video is 2 GB. I increased it to 16 GB so I should be fine now. However, can I retroactively cache video I shot earlier today and yesterday to my phone or does it have to be done during the initial recording?

Thank you!
It is done during the recording, however, you can use the footage from the SD card and edit as well, then save back to your phone or device for future editing with other editing apps as well as Go 4.

Think about that... either its cached and exists or it's not cached and it does not exist. Regardless of what you are asking or what happened, that is the bottom line.

No, but you can download from aircraft from within the app when everything's conencted (as long as you shot 1080 or lower).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580