DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can i downgrade my Mini 2 firmware V01.05.0000 to V01.03.0009?

Thanks for confirmation of that. I'm not upgrading any firmware or map data bases (for geofencing). I'm keeping my "legacy" drones, Mavic 2 Pro and Mini 2 as they are until they won't fly without updates. And if they get bricked because they won't fly without updates I'll go look into hacking them. I've had too may issues with geofence unlocking. In the spring, or perhaps a bit sooner, I'll pick up one of the Mavic 3 variants which will have all big brother features locked into them but will still have options with my older drones. Not sure what I'm going to do with my Mini 3, but at this point it's staying put with older firmware and not updating the Fly app either.

Dear community,
there is a possibility to downgrade Mini 2 FW to 1.03 from any higher version. It involves several custom fit software apps and some tricks. As this could be interpreted as the violation of forum guidelines, at the moment I'll not write it publicly here. This is not a charging service, just searching for an option to be inline with the rules.
Once downgraded to 1.03 it is also possible to force FCC mode, disable DroneID and NFZ. I can confirm that it all works on my Mini 2.

Droga społeczności,
istnieje możliwość downgrade'u Mini 2 FW do 1.03 z dowolnej wyższej wersji. Obejmuje kilka niestandardowych aplikacji dopasowujących i kilka sztuczek. Ponieważ mogłoby to zostać odebrane jako naruszenie regulaminu forum, w tej chwili nie napiszę tego tutaj publicznie. To nie jest usługa ładowania, tylko szukanie opcji zgodnej z zasadami.
Po obniżeniu do 1.03 możliwe jest również wymuszenie trybu FCC, wyłączenie DroneID i NFZ. Mogę potwierdzić, że wszystko działa na moim Mini 2.
Could you send nie PM?

Dear community,
there is a possibility to downgrade Mini 2 FW to 1.03 from any higher version. It involves several custom fit software apps and some tricks. As this could be interpreted as the violation of forum guidelines, at the moment I'll not write it publicly here. This is not a charging service, just searching for an option to be inline with the rules.
Once downgraded to 1.03 it is also possible to force FCC mode, disable DroneID and NFZ. I can confirm that it all works on my Mini 2.
Could you send me, please?

Dear community,
Could you PM me as well this would be soooo helpful

I've sent Sanny some while ago now a PM, but no response. I hope he will read all these requests and find a moment to react to them.

Edit: 10 days later no response yet. I wonder if the assertion was utterly true.

Last edited:
Уважаемое сообщество,
есть возможность откатить Mini 2 FW до 1.03 с любой более поздней версии. Он включает в себя несколько настраиваемых программных приложений и некоторые хитрости. Поскольку это может быть истолковано как нарушение правил форума, в данный момент я не буду писать об этом публично. Это не услуга начисления платы, а просто поиск варианта, соответствующего правилам.
После понижения до 1.03 также можно принудительно включить режим FCC, отключить DroneID и NFZ. Я могу подтвердить, что все это работает на моем Mini 2.
Поделитесь пожалуйста методом отката с 01.06.0200 по 01.03.хххх если не сложно в личном сообщении или на почту [email protected] Заранее большое спасибо!

Всем здравствуйте! Если я при пошиве самолета отключу его или вытащу из аккумулятора, что будет с самолетом? Определится ли он в ассистенте DJI? Можно ли будет дрон - хак установить прошивку 01.03.0000?

Просто мысли вслух...
Мысли вслух по поводу пути отката с 01.06.0200 до 01.03.0000 ...
Прошивка имеет расширение .bin, переименовываем в .tar и смотрим редактором, например FAR-ом содержимое. И что мы видим: первый файл wm161.cfg.sig (около 2 кБ) - это конфигурация прошивки, 6 остальных файлов - состав прошивки. Что они хранят - одному известно. НО. Ясно одно: получить wm161.cfg.sig, а именно изменить параметр отката "antirollback="4" на "1" в прошивке 01.06.0200 (чтобы с 01.06.0200 откатиться на 01.03.0000) нужно как-то что-то изменяемые в трех из шести прошивок какие-то данные (три абсолютно без изменений), например, связанные с номером отката прошивки "antirollback", и впоследствии их как-то перепаковывать, используя инструменты "dji-firmware-tools-master" скачанный так-же с GitHub - o-gs/dji-firmware-tools: Tools for handling firmwares of DJI products, with focus on quadcopters..
Один ньюанс: нужен очень хороший специалист по Pyton и инструменту dji-firmware-tools-master.

There are a lot of reasons. you can read peoples stories and find alot of reasons.

I don't want to open a can of worms, but be aware that many of the reports you see of problems caused by updates to software and firmware are due to other causes. For some examples, see post #19 here.

I've sent Sanny some while ago now a PM, but no response. I hope he will read all these requests and find a moment to react to them.

Edit: 10 days later no response yet. I wonder if the assertion was utterly true.
Did you receive any feedback from Sanny about this issue?

Nope, I sent a message on March 1th, so more than 5 weeks ago. I am starting to doubt if his claim was true...
Nevertheless I still hope to find a downgrade solution somewhere sometime. If you should have more information, please share it with us all.

Reactions: onegui
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998