DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can no SD card in the bird lead to loss of video?

rfc

Reactions
Still wet behind the ears with the MPP. Flew trying the Wunderphone (Huawei xt2); went out 500' or so, video froze (I was recording); noticed the the HD icon flashing; read that that could be due to wifi interference; not likely, unless it was my nearby running Saab ignition system (I'll post a separate thread on that).

Brought it home; swapped the Huawei for the iPhone8. No HD flashing, but after a minute or so, the video screen just went black. That's when I noticed I had forgotten to put an SD card in the bird.

Can these be related? Is loss of video only due to interference or just too much distance? Other factors influence it. Need help on where to troubleshoot.

I have never had it happen. I have been up several times without a card.

Still wet behind the ears with the MPP. Flew trying the Wunderphone (Huawei xt2); went out 500' or so, video froze (I was recording); noticed the the HD icon flashing; read that that could be due to wifi interference; not likely, unless it was my nearby running Saab ignition system (I'll post a separate thread on that).

Brought it home; swapped the Huawei for the iPhone8. No HD flashing, but after a minute or so, the video screen just went black. That's when I noticed I had forgotten to put an SD card in the bird.

Can these be related? Is loss of video only due to interference or just too much distance? Other factors influence it. Need help on where to troubleshoot.

No.

Reactions: rfc

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM