DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CAN SOME 1 PLS HLEP ME WITH DJI MAVIC PRO

Hakim

Reactions
I CANT GET THE GREEN LINE ON THE MAP ON MY SETTING ITS SHOWS FLIGHT IS ON BUT STILL NO TRACK LINE ON THE MAP PLS IF SOME 1 CAN HELP ME

If you touch the 3 spots at the top right of the Go 4 screen, you'll open the 'General Settings' menu (which should also have the 3-spots highlighted at the bottom of the icon list).
On that page, there is a 'Map' section, with the first switch being 'Show Flight Route' ... Is that switch on???

Also - if your mobile device doesn't have internet access (WiFi or mobile data), then the map won't update. If that's the case, there are ways to cache maps offline - but let me know if it's the above first ...

Reactions: Packen
If you touch the 3 spots at the top right of the Go 4 screen, you'll open the 'General Settings' menu (which should also have the 3-spots highlighted at the bottom of the icon list).
On that page, there is a 'Map' section, with the first switch being 'Show Flight Route' ... Is that switch on???
Yes its is still i dont see it on yhd map when flyinv

Are you seeing the red 'Drone' arrow symbol and your recorded home-point (green spot with 'H') on the map??

FIND THE CAPS BUTTON AND PRESS IT, THAT SHOULD HELP FINDING THE ISSUE FOR EVERYONE.
'tis a bit like being shouted at - isn't it ...

Are you seeing the red 'Drone' arrow symbol and your recorded home-point (green spot with 'H') on the map??
I see the red arrow its moves when i fly when i press return to home its comes bk

OK - some background please ...
Your drone is a Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro 2 - yes??
What mobile device are you running the Go 4 app' on?
Is this a problem that has happened recently, but was OK before?
Do you have mobile data connection to the device while it is connected to the RC controller? In other words, can your device get to Internet while you are running Go 4??

OK - some background please ...
Your drone is a Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro 2 - yes??
What mobile device are you running the Go 4 app' on?
Is this a problem that has happened recently, but was OK before?
Do you have mobile data connection to the device while it is connected to the RC controller?
Iam useing a samsung s8+ with unlimeted dater on my sim iam from uk ... i got the new so never seen the green line

OK - I'm running out of ideas ... I suggest you go back to basics and have a look at a couple of videos like this one ...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

OK - I'm running out of ideas ... I suggest you go back to basics and have a look at a couple of videos like this one ...
Thx i thinki found out the pob thx for ur help i think on my map i press the erase button so it donest show the route but i will try towmow and let u now mate that video help memany thxx

Went to general settings and display flight rout is on but still no flight path displayed on mobile device.
It did work at one time.

Also - if your mobile device doesn't have internet access (WiFi or mobile data), then the map won't update. If that's the case, there are ways to cache maps offline - but let me know if it's the above first ...

I just tried to do this but my maps icon is greyed out. I am inside next to my wi-fi router. What am I missing?

I just tried to do this but my maps icon is greyed out. I am inside next to my wi-fi router. What am I missing?
This has absolutely nothing to do with your WiFi router ... If you were out at a local park flying, you'd not be by your WiFi router either ...
What mobile device are you connecting to the Mavic RC controller to run the Go 4 app' on? And does it have mobile data connection??

This has absolutely nothing to do with your WiFi router ... If you were out at a local park flying, you'd not be by your WiFi router either ...
What mobile device are you connecting to the Mavic RC controller to run the Go 4 app' on? And does it have mobile data connection??

Iphone 6S+ Drone is on, Controller is connected and the Go4 app is open and connected. I can see the map on my phone but if I understood properly, I need to enable the flight track feature,and can't because the maps icon is greyed out. Right now I'm in the house (too cold here and will be raining the next couple of days) so can't fly now but was hoping to make sure it's enabled for when I do get out.

Actually, as I write this, I realize now that I never clicked on the little map display at the lower left when flying to switch views. I always used the pilots view. Maybe it does show the track. I'll test that in a few days when the weather permits. Sorry for the confusion. My excuse it that I'm pretty new at this (but still don't understand why the map option on the menu is greyed out.

OK ... bit confused now. You say you have the map rectangle at the bottom left corner of the Go 4 screen - yes? I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "map option on the menu is greyed out".
The map won't show the drone position etc. until the GPS lock is completed. That's when the voice prompt from the controller tells you GPS lock is complete, and the Go 4 app' shows Green at the top-left of the screen with the message 'Ready to Go (GPS)'.
Do you have a GPS lock with everything on and connected? - as you may not get accurate GPS in your house ...???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson