DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can the Contrast:saturation /sharpness be adjusted in Fly app?

I still don’t understand why we can’t have Course Lock for Video. If it can be done for Hyperlapse, why not Video?
Unless I’m missing something.

I still don’t understand why we can’t have Course Lock for Video. If it can be done for Hyperlapse, why not Video?
Unless I’m missing something.
Cruise control should do the exact same thing, but you just can't yaw. Full gimbal control, though.

Excellent. I’ve been trying to test out all the different functions and that’s one I haven’t yet

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Excellent. I’ve been trying to test out all the different functions and that’s one I haven’t yet
I should clarify that you can yaw with Cruise Control, but then it is no longer flying in a straight line, like Course Lock does.

Which is a VERY useful tool. When I’ve used many many times. I do hope they will add that in a future update. I don’t understand why it hasn’t been on already…
But cruise control will be very helpful

Which is a VERY useful tool. When I’ve used many many times. I do hope they will add that in a future update. I don’t understand why it hasn’t been on already…
But cruise control will be very helpful
DJI certainly isn't finished improving the Fly app. They are still embellishing it with each update. There's still hope for course lock. Once the SDK is released, Litchi will undoubtedly add a custom course lock, which already exists in one form in the original RTH, where you can still yaw and play with the gimbal to control the camera. By moving the Home Point in the app while in flight to where you want the course lock to end, and flying the aircraft at the beginning of the desired course lock, you can effectively create course lock by manually activating RTH, after setting the RTH height to the desired flight height.

Last edited:
About the Homepoint- and I may start another thread if you don’t know- in the 8 years I flew Phantoms, I was never able to reset my Homepoint to my current position if I moved. Frequently on shoots I’ll want to walk to different spots for better line of sight or different views of a property.
But with the iPads apparently the GPS wasn’t accurate enough for DJI to allow me to changes my Homepoint.

Have you been able to do this with the M3 and RC Pro?
Has anyone here?
On my next flight out that’s one of the things I’ll be testing but curious whether other people have been able to do it easily.

About the Homepoint- and I may start another thread if you don’t know- in the 8 years I flew Phantoms, I was never able to reset my Homepoint to my current position if I moved. Frequently on shoots I’ll want to walk to different spots for better line of sight or different views of a property.
But with the iPads apparently the GPS wasn’t accurate enough for DJI to allow me to changes my Homepoint.

Have you been able to do this with the M3 and RC Pro?
Has anyone here?
On my next flight out that’s one of the things I’ll be testing but curious whether other people have been able to do it easily.
Yes, it can easily be done, as you will quickly discover. The RC Pro runs on Android, and the prior issues with iPads' inability to reset the HP were all iOS related. It also wasn't an accuracy issue, despite the error message implying that. Just an iOS bug that never got fixed.

Reactions: jephoto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer