DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can we get back a stolen drone ?

Ferg333

Reactions
Hi all,
My Mavic Pro was stolen, bag and all. Will the flight records still show up on my phone when the"new owners" start to fly, or is there some other way to work out where it is using its gps ?What can I do ???

it will only show up if they also stole the phone/tablet and use that with your account to fly it. in this case regular DJI-support people could see where this account was last used to fly. If they are willing to give this info to you is another matter.

Most likely the people who stole it will sell it to someone who will use his own device and his own account in which case there is not much to be done. regular DJI-support cannot access location of a drone if they don't know the account.

Reactions: Simmo
it will only show up if they also stole the phone/tablet and use that with your account to fly it. in this case regular DJI-support people could see where this account was last used to fly. If they are willing to give this info to you is another matter.

Most likely the people who stole it will sell it to someone who will use his own device and his own account in which case there is not much to be done. regular DJI-support cannot access location of a drone if they don't know the account.

Most likely the people who stole it will sell it to someone who will use his own device and his own account in which case there is not much to be done. regular DJI-support cannot access location of a drone if they d

Most likely the people who stole it will sell it to someone who will use his own device and his own account in which case there is not much to be done. regular DJI-support cannot access location of a drone if they don't know the

Thanks
Makes sense.
Insurance has covered it so might step up to the Mavic 2 zoom.

Buenas tardes, ¿podría decirme si estoy buscando un pro loco de Mavic y encontré una oferta que creo que es más barata en comparación con las otras ofertas? Lo que me llama la atención es que en los grupos nadie ha dicho nada, lo que indica que es su propiedad que fue dado por la parte de pago, entonces quería saber si es el caso que el dron compra o dejaría de funcionar o puede informar de alguna manera al dron con la serie que tiene muchas gracias

Buenas tardes, ¿podría decirme si estoy buscando un pro loco de Mavic y encontré una oferta que creo que es más barata en comparación con las otras ofertas? Lo que me llama la atención es que en los grupos nadie ha dicho nada, lo que indica que es su propiedad que fue dado por la parte de pago, entonces quería saber si es el caso que el dron compra o dejaría de funcionar o puede informar de alguna manera al dron con la serie que tiene muchas gracias
Heghlu’meH QaQ jajvam. QISmaS DatIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' DatIvjaj (sg)
QISmaS botIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' botIvjaj (pl)
Hhdf'd lupDujHomwIj luteb

-from the Klingon Institute of The Federation of Planets

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji