DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you playback what the mavic camera records without drone

kbartkowski

Reactions
I sadly lost my mavic as it crashed ina. river and I couldn’t recover it. However, I really would like the footage I took before it crashed. Is there any way besides the satellite view to rewatch what the camera recorded without the sd card or the drone?

I sadly lost my mavic as it crashed ina. river and I couldn’t recover it. However, I really would like the footage I took before it crashed. Is there any way besides the satellite view to rewatch what the camera recorded without the sd card or the drone?

Sorry to hear about your Mavic ?. If you had caching enabled(it is by default. It will have the low quality cache files saved to the media section of DJI go 4

Sorry to hear about your Mavic ?. If you had caching enabled(it is by default. It will have the low quality cache files saved to the media section of DJI go 4
will it be the actual video footage? and how can I access this?

I do screen recording on my iPhone during the whole flight. This gives me a complete record of what was displayed, for post flight analysis. This is independent of any caching in the app. No additional apps needed with iOS...don't know about Android.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dean1980