DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you see your Hyperlapse video through the DJI GO 4 App?

KiterTodd

Reactions
I shot a Hyperlapse recently on my M2P. Everything seemed to go fine. Plenty of free memory on my phone and SD card. I had also just cleared the App's library stash of videos.

Afterwards I could not access the Hyperlapse video on my phone.
I didn't see it in the Library. I did not get an option to download it to my phone. It was nowhere to be seen even after power cycling drone, app and remote. I figured the small 4s video (`450MB) was lost.

As a last attempt I pulled out my memory card and there was the hyperlapse video file.

Any reason why this occurs?

I've had random experience with other DJI synthesized videos only being accessible on the SD card.

Does everyone experience this behavior? I'm not sure if it is by design or a bug, but with most DJI media being easily accessible on your smartphone, it certainly seems like a bug.

After you synthesized you did hit the arrow and let it download right ?
IMG_1850.jpeg

Reactions: KiterTodd
After you synthesized you did hit the arrow and let it download right ?
Thanks. It did synthesize. I waited for that process to complete.
I did not notice the play button or know we had to specifically hit it to be able to see the file. I guess I'll try that step next time.

Still odd that it doesn't even show up in the Library view where it accesses files on the drone.

Thanks. It did synthesize. I waited for that process to complete.
I did not notice the play button or know we had to specifically hit it to be able to see the file. I guess I'll try that step next time.

Still odd that it doesn't even show up in the Library view where it accesses files on the drone.
Well when you hit that arrow will take you to another screen you will see it download then you should have it .
Took me a few trys to figure it out .

/Unless I am mistaken if you hadn't reformatted your card you can power up everything and hit that arrow and it will download, might be mistaken .

Last edited:
Reactions: KiterTodd
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403