DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian company releases video of its low-noise drone props

Not a set we can buy for our DJI hardware yet, but the video showing the noise difference is pretty incredible. Thought others might be interested.

Canadian company releases video of its low-noise drone props - DroneDJ

WELCOME to the forum :)

That looks/sounds like a dramatic difference but keep in mind "sound" can be very easily "tweaked" in a video make it more pronounced a difference than it really is. It will be interesting to see how these perform outside of control experiments etc.

Reactions: Saladshooter
Absolutely! If they haven't, ahem, assisted the audio, the difference is pretty amazing.

While located in Canada, I've got no ties to the site or the company in question. I'm just a low-rent hobbiest that actually ran across the link on my work computer's news feed.

Reactions: BigAl07
I use my drone in lots of quiet places so it would be great to reduce the noise for more enjoyment of the surroundings, I just question whether this can really be accomplished to the degree they are "demonstrating". Prop science isn't new so it would be surprising for a company to make much headway using traditional designs and small aerodynamic tweaks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User