DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian Drone Log book

Mr Mint

Reactions
Hello. I was just wondering what most Canadians are using for flight and maintenance log books for free. Can someone please provide a link for what they think is a good flight and maintenance log template. I am new to the world of drones and I will be purchasing the Mavic Air 2 as of this Spring. Any comments? Thanks

Reactions: marnat3
Hello. I was just wondering what most Canadians are using for flight and maintenance log books for free. Can someone please provide a link for what they think is a good flight and maintenance log template. I am new to the world of drones and I will be purchasing the Mavic Air 2 as of this Spring. Any comments? Thanks
I use the free RPAS WILCO app. It creates a site survey, checklist and flight logs. There’s also a place for additional flight notes.

As I mentioned earlier about RPAS Wilco, there is one other app that has everything you need to be compliant and that is Drone Pilot Canada but that app costs $50.00.

You might want to check out Don Drones On - YouTube. His app Drone Pilot Canada is more than worth the money. It includes flight planning tools, integrates across similar system devices, maintenance logs, customizable and downloadable pre-flight check lists etc. If you insist on an non-integrated log,

I want thank the people that have responded to my post regarding flight logs etc. I have downloaded Rpas Wilco and it appears to be very interesting.. I will be working on this software. I like the idea that there are youtube videos to give me an idea how to play with this software. Does anyone else have any other recommendations for flight logs preflight checks and stuff like that . I see Don Joyce has a software out there but I think $50 seems a bit pricy I wonder if it is really worth the money when you can have RPAS Wilco for free. Any further comments?

I want thank the people that have responded to my post regarding flight logs etc. I have downloaded Rpas Wilco and it appears to be very interesting.. I will be working on this software. I like the idea that there are youtube videos to give me an idea how to play with this software. Does anyone else have any other recommendations for flight logs preflight checks and stuff like that . I see Don Joyce has a software out there but I think $50 seems a bit pricy I wonder if it is really worth the money when you can have RPAS Wilco for free. Any further comments?
I’m glad you decided to try RPAS Wilco. I actually asked Don to look at rpas WILCO and let me know why he thought his software was better and so costly. He didn’t respond. I have used WILCO a few times now and I like it and better yet, it’s free.

I found the drone pilot Canada app quite expensive for what you get. It’s very basic with limited check lists and maps. The information is good, but I really feel it needs a major update at that price. Good start.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy