DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian Drone Test Questions

Grizzly 1

Reactions
Is the Canadian basic drone certification exam open book? I have been watching Youtube videos saying it is, but cannot find anything on the test page.
Also see that it has been mentioned on this forum. I would like to take the test open book, but if not then I'll cram for a while.

Cheers!

Is the Canadian basic drone certification exam open book? I have been watching Youtube videos saying it is, but cannot find anything on the test page.
Also see that it has been mentioned on this forum. I would like to take the test open book, but if not then I'll cram for a while.

Cheers!
Yes. It was when I took it last year.

Great, just wrote it. Didn’t really need it though, I have a mini. Need to find some way that I can legally go out of visual line of sight.

You would need an SFOC to “legally” do it in Canada

Cheers!
Yes it is, you won't find anything on the test page. Just beware many of the questions are somewhat abstract so looking up answers can be time consuming. The Exam is easy enough, I passed mine on a third attempt. Good luck, be patient. You will need a SFOC if you expect to be flying out of LOS.
Cheers, stay safe fly safe

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229