DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancun in 4K | Villa Del Palmar 5-Star Resort & Isla Mujeres

Nice vid. May I ask if you used a filter and if not would one of the more expert workman on here be able to tell me if it would be beneficial please? Thanks.

Nice vid. May I ask if you used a filter and if not would one of the more expert workman on here be able to tell me if it would be beneficial please? Thanks.
ND filter? Of course. I'm pretty sure by the end of the trip my ND32 filter was glued to the mavic (JK). In all seriousness though I wish I would have had an ND64 filter. People say I am crazy but the M.M/histogram or whatever its called was always tilted towards being highlight heavy and the exposure was extremely high. In some shots of the beach it was +2.0.

ND filters are a MUST. ND64 for filming beaches with direct sunlight is a must and that was the one filter I was missing.

Reactions: Rutland1265
Yea uh coming back to reality kind of really 100% sucked =/

I have found that the trick is to book another vacation as soon as I get home from one. It takes away some of the misery and gives me something to look forward to. It looks like you had a blast.

Last time I was in Cancun, we went on a catamaran Booze Cruise. Lots of drinking and naked ladies, from what I can remember of it o_O

Reactions: Simmo
I have found that the trick is to book another vacation as soon as I get home from one. It takes away some of the misery and gives me something to look forward to. It looks like you had a blast.

Last time I was in Cancun, we went on a catamaran Booze Cruise. Lots of drinking and naked ladies, from what I can remember of it o_O
Name of cruise?

Great video! :) good to see both nice MP shots mixed with partying/having fun ;)
Yea I originally planned to do a more scenic video, but my sister made me do a family oriented video which actually ended up turning out really well. I had a lot of cool mavic shots that I did not get to use, but I am still learning.

I think the biggest thing I learned about my mavic is the importance of ND64 filter while filming the beach along with manual flying. The best way to get the best shots is to fly the bird manually IMO. There were a couple cool shots though that I did automatically like the one in the hammock. I didn't trust anybody else t fly the bird so I used the dronie feature.

Reactions: Andreas.s
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78