DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannock Chase, Staffordshire UK

RaRaRasputin

Reactions
Hi There,
You are having the same problem as me. All pics are over exposed in the centre. It is almost "vignetting", as is mine.
Yours seems to be slightly better but mine is awful. Went from a Phantom 2 with GoPro 4. Big mistake so far. New to the functions, so could it be "spot" metering?
My head is nipping with this thing!
Chow,
D.

Reactions: RaRaRasputin
The vignette on most of those images was added in post, as was probably the over exposure.

It was quite a dull day, most of those shots were AEB 3 or 5 shot converted in to HDR

They were D-Log also, which I will not be using again, at least, not for stills.

The vignette on most of those images was added in post, as was probably the over exposure.

It was quite a dull day, most of those shots were AEB 3 or 5 shot converted in to HDR

They were D-Log also, which I will not be using again, at least, not for stills.
Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to reply.
I do have another question.
I have been using AEB 3 for a few days now and the standard exposure and the one under show not a blind bit of difference.
The one exp. over shows a difference.
Would you be so good as to test and see if you can see a difference between the 0 and -1?
Chow,
D.

Hi

Please see the following 3 AEB shots - They are all slightly different. I don't remember what EV value I set for the difference (probably 1EV)

aeb-2.jpg aeb-3.jpg aeb.jpg

Hi

Please see the following 3 AEB shots - They are all slightly different. I don't remember what EV value I set for the difference (probably 1EV)

View attachment 18446 View attachment 18447 View attachment 18448

Yep, agreed, you have three distinct exposures.
I have not.
I will attach an example of 3 AEB pics.
Exposure 1 and 2 have "0" difference.
I will also attach an example of the "hot" centre exposure.
I am off to contact Heliguy, the sellers, to see what they think.
Thanks for your help.
D.DJI_0073.jpg DJI_0074.jpg DJI_0075.jpg DJI_0090.jpg

Yes, certainly not right there.

Maybe a reinstall of the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 app/program will fix it. Failing that send it in for repair.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J