DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot customize C1 and C2 buttons as they are greyed out

Marjolein

Reactions
RC Mavic.png I don't know why I cannot tap on the C1 and C2 buttons in the DJI Go app to customize them. They are greyed out. Nothing happens when I tap on it. It does not help when I push the buttons on the rear side. However, I can connect the aircraft to the RC and can fly with it. What can I do? Your help will be much appreciated!

Have you got the Mavic switched on and connected when you try to customise the buttons?

My only works when I am connected to the mavic and I am ready to fly if the mavic is shut off mine are grayed out and can't do anything

Check to see if fixed wing mode is turned on. If it is on, turn it off and then you should be able to customize C1 & C2

MIne intermittently does the same thing after most recent upgrade. Cant seem to figure out what makes it work or not work.

I am having the same problem and on a chat session with DJI support. So far, they have been unable to help. They suggested pulling down on the right stick and/or pressing the C2 button to "get me out of Fixed Wing Mode". I will try but I never knowingly entered Fixed wing mode.

As explained by DJI, if you enable fixed wing mode then C1 and C2 are reserved for that mode and you cannot use C1,2 for other functions. Disable fixed wing mode if you don't want to use it.

Hi there! It's me again (I openend this thread in July). I found the solution myself and emailed DJI about this. I am very surprised these guys still don't know how to deal with this problem as I informed them on July 19 by mail. But here it is!
The only thing I needed to do was to use the right cable that came with the Mavic and set off the fixed wing mode!
I can now customize the C1 and C2 buttons.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman