DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot get live image feed

William Kerr

Reactions
I recently had an accident with my Mavic Pro, but it wasn't a crash. Instead, I slipped and fell right onto the shoulder bag in which I was carrying it, plus my tablet, a Google Nexus 7. The tablet's screen was smashed, so I've replaced the tablet with a Huawei Mediapad T3. I tested the Mavic an hour or so after the accident and it seemed to fly OK with just the controller.

But now, after I've downloaded the Go4 and Litchi apps to the new tablet, I can't get a picture to come up on either Go4 or Litchi, although the screens on both apps shows the Mavic is connected and ready to fly with GPS. I tried changing the USB configuration from 'charging' to 'media transfer' but it made no difference. Then I noticed that the whole screen would flash intermittently, at random. I switched the camera on, then looked at what was on the micro sd card, using a PC, and it shows my room, and me fiddling with the controller, so the camera works OK. This must mean that something has happened to the live feed, even though the camera-to-sd feed is OK. Presumably this was caused by my falling on the Mavic.

Before getting it repaired, can anyone think of anything I can try myself? Thanks.

The T3 May be a touch underpowered for Go4 also. The M3 (and M3 Lite) are fine but they have more poke. In particular the T3 is only 2gb of RAM and the M3 4gb which can make a significant difference.

I would definitely try another device first and work from there.

That is what I have read as well. The "T" series are not up to the task, the "m" series are supposed to work pretty well. I have never tried them, but there has been several discussions on it.

That is what I have read as well. The "T" series are not up to the task, the "m" series are supposed to work pretty well. I have never tried them, but there has been several discussions on it.

I have just bought an M3 8 Lite specifically for flying. Works very well and a good quality thing for the price - nice screen, slim & light and a nice full metal body.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones