DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect Avatar Remote 2

alfo2010

Reactions
I am attempting to update the software for my FPV remote controller 2 to use it with my Avata but have run into some issues. I installed the DJI Assistant 2 consumer drones’ series and then downloaded Mac V2.1.11 and installed it via cable from my Mac to the controller and turned on the controller. The connection window appeared but it would not connect to the controller. I should mention that at the end of the download a message came up about installing a driver, but I couldn’t determine what I was supposed to do with that. Did I do something wrong in the prosses or did I download the wrong software. I watched a couple of YouTube videos on how to do the software install but, in the end, they were not helpful. I’ve been at this for a couple of hours now and I’m very frustrated. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

AFAIK the assistant doesn't work right with recent Macs / Mac OS versions, the driver isn't compatible anymore.

Can try borrowing a PC, or maybe update with the app. The controller on the old firmware should manage to link with the Avata, just that it'll need relinking every reboot and may not work properly but that might be enough to update the firmware on it.

Same problem but it eventually worked on App

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe