DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect

If you can get it connected to the DJI Assistant 2 application, I'm thinking it would be worthwhile to try to upgrade the firmware on the remote controller. That's not guaranteed to fix anything, but it's worth a try.

Another option -- if you purchased your Mavic from Amazon (or another seller that has a quick & easy replacement process), then another option would be to just return your Mavic and get a new one.
This is what it took for me to restore USB functionality on my remote-even though status indicated firmware was up to date, refreshing it with DJI Assistant 2 worked.

Reactions: mulemanSok
Hey MulemanSok, your are doing well mate and msinger, a stellar job buddy!! It can be frustrating eh??
However mate what I was going to chime in with is that without internet, even when you do get it connected, you are more than likely need to sign in to DJI, update firmware, down load the flight manual etc....before you can fly, you are most likely going to need the internet....

A little update...no time to mess with computers/ drone/controller the last couple of days...life demands I take care of other duties!
However, the break has allowed me to consider using wife's tablet as a hotspot for wi-fi...then perhaps update the stuff on her laptop to download Assistant 2...which, by the way I never did accomplish on two different computers at my daughter's house...even with my daughter's tutelage!!!
I haven't given up yet, and may still need assistance in the next few days!

Msinger, just letting you know, "bitringer", whom you have communicated with some on here, is my "computer guy" whose been trying to help me get to where I can fly...
Thought it my help knowing we're tied together on the same drone, same problem.

Msinger, just letting you know, "bitringer", whom you have communicated with some on here, is my "computer guy" whose been trying to help me get to where I can fly...
Thought it my help knowing we're tied together on the same drone, same problem.
Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman