DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect

I have done all of these things ... with the possible exception of the go app...it will not let me do anything ... it doesn't connect. I have stopped , started turned off, turned on many times in every sequence suggested, plus others!

@mulemanSok, if you follow the video I posted above, at which point do things stop working as shown in the video?

The app never links with controller...also to get the controller and aircraft to link, I had to do it with controller buttons and the little black button inside the door where the wi-fi/rc switch is...they would link, the controller showed GPS, and the aircraft was slow blinking green ... now , the last 4 times I have tried, the controller shows "SD FULL" !

When the little switch is set to rc, you should be able to connect your mobile device to the Mavic remote controller using a USB cable.

How are you attempting to connect the app and remote controller? What do you see in DJI GO when you start it up?

When the little switch is set to rc, you should be able to connect your mobile device to the Mavic remote controller using a USB cable.

How are you attempting to connect the app and remote controller? What do you see in DJI GO when you start it up?
I have tried 3 different USB cables...I am not sure what you mean about how I do I connect controller to my phone...I launch the DJI GO 4 App, it comes on to Spark...I scroll down to the Magic, and click on it...it changes to Magic but still shows disconnected, from this point it shows you can enter device...but nothing responds to anything I have touched.

After connecting the USB cable, did you swipe down from the top of your phone and select the following options?

Android-USB-Options-DJI-GO-4.jpg

After connecting the USB cable, did you swipe down from the top of your phone and select the following options?

View attachment 26938
No sir, I have never seen any of these oprions...I thought I had touched and, or swiped everything from every angle possible...but I will try again!
I will let you know the results.

After connecting the USB cable between your phone and the USB port on the bottom of the remote controller, you'll see that USB option when swiping down from the very top of your phone screen. Make sure you do that before starting DJI GO.

I still get nothing...the regular "pull down" for the phone is all I get ... in app, out of the app, home screen, DJI GO 4 App screen, aircraft on... or off,controller on, or off, any and all of of them on or off, turned each completely off and back on numerous times, including the phone. Entered device, still nothing redonds...controller first shows connecting, but doesn't, then shows "SD FULL"

It'll be easiest to work on one issue at a time. So, let's continue to work on them one-by-one.

The first step is getting your USB cable connected properly. Try the following:
  • Power on your Mavic remote controller
  • Connect the USB cable between the phone and bottom port on the Mavic remote controller
At that point, do you see the USB option when swiping down from the top of your phone? If not, what do you see?

Nothing changes
Can you explain in more detail?

What does "Nothing changes" mean? Does that mean nothing happens when swiping down from the top of your phone?

For the record, I do not ever recall seeing the "USB" option...
I'm referring to the option with the red rectangle around it here:

Android-USB-Options-DJI-GO-4.jpg

If you do not see that option, either your Mavic remote controller is turned off or your USB cable is likely faulty.

I have never seen this option...controller is on...USB cable is the later if 3 cables I have tried... it is a pretty heavy cable from the Verizon store.

What happens when you swipe down from the top of your phone screen? What exactly do you see?

Feel free to post a screenshot if that's easier than explaining.

Okay, I am still just seeing the quick settings/option bar for my phone...I tried taking screen shots, however up to this point, I haven't been able to post them to you...when I say nothing changes, I mean nothing...no matter if phone is on home screen, DJI GO4 App, Magic Pilot App...when I touch and pull down from the top of my phone, I only get the phone quick settings

Do you see the USB option if you plug your phone into a computer with the same USB cable?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman