DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't connect

tylerlee

Reactions
Yesterday I connected with phone GALAXY A5, no problem. Today I can't get connected. Uninstalled app & reinstalled. Still no connection. Connected with other phone, GALAXY GRAND PRIME, no problem. Except picture lags & is distored. Because of the lag & picture quality, that is why I switched to the GALAXY A5 but like I said, I can't connect for some reason.

Yesterday I connected with phone GALAXY A5, no problem. Today I can't get connected. Uninstalled app & reinstalled. Still no connection. Connected with other phone, GALAXY GRAND PRIME, no problem. Except picture lags & is distored. Because of the lag & picture quality, that is why I switched to the GALAXY A5 but like I said, I can't connect for some reason.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots:)!
What have you tried so far? Have you checked the phone’s port for lint/debri?
Which cable are you using, the one that comes with the Mavic and plugs into the side, or a deferent one that plugs into the bottom USB port?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots:)!
What have you tried so far? Have you checked the phone’s port for lint/debri?
Which cable are you using, the one that comes with the Mavic and plugs into the side, or a deferent one that plugs into the bottom USB port?
Checked and rechecked. Using proper cable. Using side port

Checked and rechecked. Using proper cable. Using side port
Just for troubleshooting, I would try your regular phone cable and plug it into the bottom USB port (you have to remove the cable from the side port to activate the bottom one).

Thanks for helping, feeling lost. Tried doing as you said, using the bottom port. No luck. Keep saying disconnected

Thanks for helping, feeling lost. Tried doing as you said, using the bottom port. No luck. Keep saying disconnected
You unplugged the cable from the side port before you plugged the new cable in the bottom?

Your controller is connected to the Mavic correct? Your phone just isn’t connecting to the controller?

Last edited:
Have you tried a few different cables, just in case the one you tried is a charging only one and not a data cable?

What I’ve mentioned so far are the most common issues. We’ll see if someone else has other ideas.

Thought you were gone. Like I said it all worked yesterday. Using the same cables again, cables that came with the drone. Only fourth flight. So I think the cables are in good shape

Does your phone indicate that it is plugged into something (like a vibration or a ring)?

I'm going to have to go here, but some other people should be able to help you out and maybe bring new perspectives.

Having the same issue. Controller says connecting, but not connection.
Controller should connect regardless of the phone being connected. Tried to re-pair the controller with no change

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705