DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't get the speech to work in litchi 1.19.0 & MP

gnjack

Reactions
Can not seem to get the speech system to work. It was working correctly, then after one of the updates it quit. I have tried different cables, both USB and Micro USB. Tried a reboot of the phone (iPhone 7 plus), controller and MP. Tried to turn the speech on and off in the Litchi app. Checked speaker setting in iPhone.

Can not seem to get the speech system to work. It was working correctly, then after one of the updates it quit. I have tried different cables, both USB and Micro USB. Tried a reboot of the phone (iPhone 7 plus), controller and MP. Tried to turn the speech on and off in the Litchi app. Checked speaker setting in iPhone.
What update? as my speech is working correctly
Ipad mini 2 ios 11.1.2 (strictly used for Litchi and DJI no other apps installed)
Litchi 1.19

Updating the iPhone 7 plus now. I'll let you know if that helps.
Thanks for your help.

Well, I updated the phone. Removed and reloaded Litchi. Still no speech from the app. Not sure what to try next.

I found the problem. If you turn off the ringer for the phone (the switch on the side of the phone) it will silence Litchi. Not so with DJI app.

Wow who would of thought that!! You should put phone in airplane mode before flight anyhow then no need to turn ringer off

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukegotit