DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant log into website?

MMPerrish

Reactions
Hey everyone

I recently had to clear my iPhone’s cache for reasons. Unfortunately this means I have to log back in to every forum website again, but I see no option to log in on MavPilots.com ?

I found this app and was able to log in here, but I see no way to log in on Safari or Chrome on my iPhone. I only have the option to join as a new member? Am I going crazy?

Can anyone give me a full link to a log on page?

Thanks for any help!

He probably is posting from a computer now. My suggestion if you are using google chrome is active the Sync and this will keep all URL + password on the cloud. When you log in to chrome on the cell phone you will carry with you all the history, accounts, passwords etc.. There is also a MavicPilot app you an download from the app store that connects to the forum.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
He probably is posting from a computer now. My suggestion if you are using google chrome is active the Sync and this will keep all URL + password on the cloud. When you log in to chrome on the cell phone you will carry with you all the history, accounts, passwords etc.. There is also a MavicPilot app you an download from the app store that connects to the forum.

I am using the iOS App like I mentioned in my post.

I’ll give that Sync a try when I get back to my desktop. I just find it strange that the website (not the app) does not give any option to log in at all.

No idea what the problem is but what I see when I just logged out
is this to log back in.
3E950284-376A-4654-8975-32096281FC0E.jpeg

Reactions: Thomas B
In portrait orientation, only the key icon shows, no words.

Actually on Chrome on Android, no words in landscape either.

The app seems to be a battery hog but I like how it displays topics in timeline better than web.

That’s so weird. I see the key icon and when I click that it took me to the “new user registration” page. I deleted my cache again but nothing, still. When I click the provided log in link it worked and I was able to log in just fine.

I swear I’m not going crazy... I think I need to go fly now.

The Info/Register icon is right next to the key on the right, so perhaps your finger is hitting that instead.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin