DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't renew: Enterprise Shield Basic Renew

ischonfeld

Reactions
We have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual that we purchased back on February 2, 2019 along with Enterprise Shield Basic coverage. That coverage was activated at the time and I have a copy of the Service Agreement with an Agreement Number.

In January, I purchased a renewal through Adorama but the purchase was backordered until earlier this week. Along the way, I contacted Adorama about the backorder and they stated that DJI had been shutdown for a period, thus the backorder.

When I received the renewal Activation Code, I went right in online and tried to apply it on the DJI website, but all I get is a Data Error.

I've called DJI 3 times now, and I'd make more progress talking to a wall. First answer: You can't renew Enterprise Shield Basic. Second answer: Try sending your information to [email protected]. I've actually emailed them 3 times since January, no response to any of them. Third answer - what case number did you get from emailing [email protected] - I never got a response - We don't see your email here. Too bad.

Does anyone know how to get this resolved? I'm guessing it probably has to do with trying to apply the renewal code after the original coverage expired, but DJI support has been worse than useless.

May not hurt to call a St.Farm agent. May save some money?
And may be easier to communicate with.

If I had State Farm I would jump at the chance to get their UAS damage insurance. It's a great deal and you don't have to deal with DJI. The downside is that you need to have their other insurance (homeowners, auto, etc) to get the UAS insurance. And I'm happy with my current insurer (higher rated, great service, but no UAS insurance).

There was a post recently from an agent that mentioned you didn’t need any previous policy through him. I’ll see if I can dig it up.

We have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual that we purchased back on February 2, 2019 along with Enterprise Shield Basic coverage. That coverage was activated at the time and I have a copy of the Service Agreement with an Agreement Number.

In January, I purchased a renewal through Adorama but the purchase was backordered until earlier this week. Along the way, I contacted Adorama about the backorder and they stated that DJI had been shutdown for a period, thus the backorder.

When I received the renewal Activation Code, I went right in online and tried to apply it on the DJI website, but all I get is a Data Error.

I've called DJI 3 times now, and I'd make more progress talking to a wall. First answer: You can't renew Enterprise Shield Basic. Second answer: Try sending your information to [email protected]. I've actually emailed them 3 times since January, no response to any of them. Third answer - what case number did you get from emailing [email protected] - I never got a response - We don't see your email here. Too bad.

Does anyone know how to get this resolved? I'm guessing it probably has to do with trying to apply the renewal code after the original coverage expired, but DJI support has been worse than useless.
I had the exact same issue when I purchased my Mavic two pro last October.
The website would not accept the code number on it because I think DJI sent Adorama a bad batch.
I had bought it through a sales rep there at Adorama so I hammered on him and finally they sent me a new code that worked.
What really sucks is that I had my drone and couldn’t fly lt fearing they would deny it
Of course they blamed DJI but really who else can you blame.I never determined if there was something wrong with the database at DJI not finding the code or if they sent Adorama a bad batch.
I would’ve thought by now they would’ve straighten that out.
I would contact Adorama. You might even try calling Al At extension 2183 As he handled this before and might remember.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie