DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't sign into new dji go 4 app

GaryO

Reactions
My mavic has worked perfectly for 5 months. Unfortunately after downloading the latest go 4 app I can't sign into the app. I'm able to sign into my DJI account on their site but not into the app. I was on the phone a combined 4 hours with support to no avail.
Firmware on rc and ac are 1000. App was uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times on my iPhone 7 plus and iPad. Bottom line, when I get to the screen to impute my email address and
password it wont let me enter anything. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

You have to tap the screen below the word, Password, took me a while get it to work. Latest Go4 now installed on all 3 iDevices I use

My mavic has worked perfectly for 5 months. Unfortunately after downloading the latest go 4 app I can't sign into the app. I'm able to sign into my DJI account on their site but not into the app. I was on the phone a combined 4 hours with support to no avail.
Firmware on rc and ac are 1000. App was uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times on my iPhone 7 plus and iPad. Bottom line, when I get to the screen to impute my email address and
password it wont let me enter anything. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

If the problem persists, try to delete the app and to reinstall it.

Reactions: dirkclod
Is it the latest version as attached?
9585064c9354928f5f8d04f834be9132.jpg

Attached is the screen I get to. It doesn't allow me to impute anything into the email and password fields. Also the sign in button on the bottom is gray and doesn't respond when I click it.

Attachments

• IMG_2613.JPG
    IMG_2613.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 29
Attached is the screen I get to. It doesn't allow me to impute anything into the email and password fields. Also the sign in button on the bottom is gray and doesn't respond when I click it.

Hmm i see. Well i never update again since many people has problem. Perhaps doing hard reset will help? Hold Home button + power and once apple logo shows up release all button.

You have to tap the screen below the word, Password, took me a while get it to work. Latest Go4 now installed on all 3 iDevices I use

Thanks for your tip. After numerous attempts prior to reading your post, I tried it again. This time applying your suggestions I finally got to sign in! Thanks again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji