DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't watch flights in Flight record on Crystalsky 5.5

Yeah, that’s how I do it. Just wait for a prompt when I start the crystalsky. Mine is up to date so I don’t know what that notification window meant for me to do. I’ll have to call. And, no, there was nothing from them regarding the “repair”. UGH!
Gerry 65, I have the phone number to the place in Grapevine Texas that is DJI service dept., but I don't know how to "personal message" you to give it to you. I don't want to plaster it all over the Forum.

My brand new CS Ultra one day old and on newest Go4 app doesn’t play flight logs either, it also won’t play Skypixal gallery videos via the Go4 app, but does show stills.

My brand new CS Ultra one day old and on newest Go4 app doesn’t play flight logs either, it also won’t play Skypixal gallery videos via the Go4 app, but does show stills.
SpaceDesign, the best thing to do is to call DJI Support and start a case # with them. They will have you go through a bunch of tests ( that don't do anything but waste your time) and they will probably ask you if you can take a video of the problem, or you can wait hopefully for a update fix. If you have a tablet you can view your flight logs on the tablet so as long as you have the DJI GO4 App installed on your tablet or Phone etc. My thoughts are that if more people complain to DJI support the more apt they will be to find a fix.

SpaceDesign, the best thing to do is to call DJI Support and start a case # with them. They will have you go through a bunch of tests ( that don't do anything but waste your time) and they will probably ask you if you can take a video of the problem, or you can wait hopefully for a update fix. If you have a tablet you can view your flight logs on the tablet so as long as you have the DJI GO4 App installed on your tablet or Phone etc. My thoughts are that if more people complain to DJI support the more apt they will be to find a fix.

Yes Sir, will do. Just chiming in to let others know they are not alone, and to link the issue of playback with SkyPixel. Perhaps both Flight Log and Skypixel playback issues are connected with the Crystalsky Operating System handshaking with the DJI data servers.

Curious to know if the Phantom Plus remote control integrated screen is suffering from the same issues too on both Flight Logs and SkyPixel playback in Go 4.

Anyone with a Plus controller able to confirm this? If so, it may ad some gravitas to the issue and once reported to DJI, expidite a solution in the next app update.

For what its worth, the DJI Pilot app on the Crystal Sky is able to replay all flight logs stored on the DJI cloud, with flight paths and telemetry, so as a workaround perhaps you can launch that app to view your flights on your Crystalsky. :)

I have exactly the same problem.... Cannot view flight records. I have found a workaround though. If you sync them with crystal sky, then sac them with your mobile device, they appear on the mobile device. It's a load of rubbish. I love the screen, but the functionality of Crystalsky is poo.

I have exactly the same problem.... Cannot view flight records. I have found a workaround though. If you sync them with crystal sky, then sac them with your mobile device, they appear on the mobile device. It's a load of rubbish. I love the screen, but the functionality of Crystalsky is poo.
Ditto

Mine also has the same issue. No problem with it on the Apple Mini 4

What am I missing here... I was under the impression flight footage could be recorded directly on the CS SD card. Yes? No?

My crystalsky is also showing flight records after the latest update. I noticed an "authorize dji to access your information"
screen, I wonder what will the repercussions after ticking all the boxes.

Now works with Latest firmware update
Well that's good to hear. You know, I sent mine in to have this issue repaired and they sent it back saying it was repaired, but it wasn't. No explanation or anything. I just decided to wait and see if there'd be an update addressing it. So, glad to hear it's been corrected. Looking forward to update. mine.

Gerry 65, I have the phone number to the place in Grapevine Texas that is DJI service dept., but I don't know how to "personal message" you to give it to you. I don't want to plaster it all over the Forum.
TOMWOLVES, did you get your unit back and was it repaired?

TOMWOLVES, did you get your unit back and was it repaired?
Gary65, my CrystalSky is being sent back to me as of today. They didn't do anything to it, nor did they update it to the newest update. ill be happy to get it back though and install the update myself. Did you install the latest update Gary65? if so how is it working for you? I apologize for the delay in returning your post. On the DJI CrystalSky forum page most seemed very pleased of the new Go4 App update.

Gary65, my CrystalSky is being sent back to me as of today. They didn't do anything to it, nor did they update it to the newest update. ill be happy to get it back though and install the update myself. Did you install the latest update Gary65? if so how is it working for you? I apologize for the delay in returning your post. On the DJI CrystalSky forum page most seemed very pleased of the new Go4 App update.
Seems like they had yours for quite some time and especially given that nothing was ‘repaired’. I downloaded the update and that solved the flight records issue. I believe it was a firmware update for the CS, but I’m not sure.

Seems like they had yours for quite some time and especially given that nothing was ‘repaired’. I downloaded the update and that solved the flight records issue. I believe it was a firmware update for the CS, but I’m not sure.
Thanks Gary65!

Hey Gary65, received my CrystalSky back today. after I mowed my lawn I settled down and updated everything, calibrated the IMU, and compass (compass outside) took her up for a test. Did very well now have "Flight Logs" .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada